Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

20% Off Sale!

Are  you in the market for some new counseling games or resources?  It is a great time to buy and save some money.  I am throwing a Spring Sale at my stores. It is my goal to provide affordable, quality cognitive-behavioral resources to counselors.

I feel the need to have a game for everything! When I can't find one readily available (for an affordable price), I make one.  I am working on some new ideas that will hopefully be available soon.

You can visit my website at www.pathwaystopeacecounseling.com and use the code spring20 for the discount.
Or you can go to my Teachers Pay Teachers store at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Pathways-To-Peace-Counseling-Resources


 To learn more about the games, click on the images below for links to blog posts about each one:







No comments:

Post a Comment